Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Hm, was thinking...

I was walking through the hall today, and while this has been occuring every day for my career as a student at JV, people kept pushing while in a blob of students trying to get through a very narrow walkway.

This has obviously been annoying me for a while, but I never remember to post it here. Anyway, WHY on earth do people push while in "bumper to bumper" traffic? It's very odd. All that's doing is making me walk 1 step a tad faster, and stop while trying to regain my balance. So basically, ya'll are wasting 3 extra seconds.

Hm, very annoying indeed. :O

2 comments:

@CyndyHarrison84 said...

I tend to agree with you. However, these same people also drive cars and drive all the way up in the lane that is closing hoping you will let them in at the last minute.

Anthony said...

Haha! Yeah, your absolutely right. I never thought of that.